What do you do for a fresh skin?




                        

I am so into a fresh skin.

For me a hydrated skin it's the best make-up I can ever put on my face. I truly don't like blushes, powders and other stuff on my face cause I feel like I'm wearing a...mask. I start to act different, to feel a bit artificial, to smile like a constipated lady instead of laughing for good.
So, I have to keep my face fresh. I wonder how you manage to do that. Meanwhile I'll tell you several ideas I noticed are working :

- less coffee. I used to have one everyday. I switched to 2/week. Not easy, not pleasant, but I felt and I checked my feeling on net: coffee absorbs some water from our bodies;

- sweat. If you like to run it's great, if you like to dance alone in your bedroom it's also perfect, if you love to have sex, go for it, ABS, running on stairs...anything make you sweat a bit. You'll have great look after.

And for those who don't like physical effort at all, I have a tip. My grandmother used to cure my flue 30 years ago. Boil some hot water (2-3 litres) and put it in a small basin with plenty of coarse salt. Now put your feet inside slowly, just as much as you bear the hot water. No rush. You can also keep some hot water close to you and add it when the old one its not hot enough anymore. The main rule is to go to bed immediately . You will sweat, of course, you will loose any sleep probs if you had any, also loose your influenza or just feel great, cosy and happy in your blanket.

I'll also start tomorrow a 10 days cure with a funny aliment. I'll tell you more these days. Meantime, please let me know and let us all know what tips your grandmothers whispered you or what you felt make you fresh and... irresistible!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

I'm an elegant Hanoian lady with a passion for beauty & healthy lifestyle.